1.3

Update by user Sep 02, 2021

They called me n offered me 200 measley points as to the over 4 thousand i used for the ray bans. Very sad!

Original review updated by user Sep 02, 2021

I have saved my reward points for a very long time to get the ray bans. I ordered the Erika black frame/grey lens but i was sent erika brown frame/brown lens.

I have called several times to fix the order to no avail...i think this is ridiculous!!! I even offered to send the glasses back n just give me all my points back so i can order something else. This is sooo dumb. If id of known i would have screen shot my order for proof but i never had an issue before with any order.

Wish i knew who else to talj to. I just want my black ray bans that i ordered. I dont who else to contact n resolve my order issue. I called n tried to get order fixed n they denied me..n offered me 200 measley points when i lost over 4 thousand points.

I not sure if i will even smoke Marlboro anymore now!! I dont think i will ever order anything again because THEY WONT FIX WRONG ORDERS THEY SEND OUT!!

N ITS A SIMPLE FIX..JUST SEND ME THE RAY BANS I ORDERED..ERIKA CLASSIC BLACK FRAME GREY LENS.. DONT SEND ME THE BROWN ONES..ITS NOT WHAT I OREDERED!!!

User's recommendation: Careful what u order because if they send WEONG ITEM THEY WONT FIX IT!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Marlboro Cons: Sent me wrong order n wont fix issue, Marlboro sent me wrong item n wont fix order.

Location: Pollock, Louisiana