2.8

I've seen several comments asking why Marlboro blacks have Marlboro 100's in the pack but seen no comment from Marlboro. Three out of four of my Black 100 packs have had Marlboro red 100's in the pack.

The pack that didn't have the 50 cent coupon was the only one that actually had the right cigarettes in the pack. They are not the same at all. I used to smoke red 100's and I like Blacks much better. What is happening to the Blacks?

And why isn't Marlboro letting us all know what the issue is?

I'm going to switch brands all together and know several others who are doing the same if the problem isn't fixed. So Marlboro explain this annoying problem!

Product or Service Mentioned: Marlboro Black 100 S Full Flavor Cigarettes.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I have to switch brands now. Why did you change your Marlboro menthol blacks?

BrownPigeon318

It's the packs that have the special rewards circle on the top of the box... I have had the thick stripe and had the normal blacks but if they have that circle it's the *** regular menthol or reds..

I smoke black menthol and my sister smokes black reds and it's the same... They definitely need to do a recall or something because if that's what they're switching to, and it wasn't some kind of mistake or something, they're going to lose out.

Bought 3 packs now containing regular menthol 100's versus what I paid for the black... And I only enjoy smoking the blacks

Just bought a pack .. I smoke.marlboro black 100s the reds.

And the filter is different. And the taste is awful. I'm pissed..

that is the ONLY kind I like. -_-

Just had this happen to me last night i have a video of the difference. I use to smoke red 100s but to blacks they are definitely not black red 100s sorry my blacks dont have the double ring on the filter. Guess it maybe time to find a new brand or at least get my money back plus