1.8K views

To Whom It May Concern:

As a long time user of your product "Marlboro" red box I am now a little concerned that the taste of your product has now changed.

I am now detecting a harsh dry chemical taste.

My question is. Has your company done something to alter the cigarettes and their taste. Perhaps there are new government guidlines or safety recommendations that is resulting in the changes you have made.

I have enjoyed this brand over the years, but now I ponder whether to change brands alltogether.

I would hate to change but I can no longer tolerate this dreadful taste and after taste.

Sincerely,

Ben Cooper

Review about: Marlboro Cigarettes.

Comments

#420351

SMOKER'S, ARE FSC CIGARETTES MAKING YOU SICK? Jeffrey Wigand's agenda, post "The Insider", is working closely with the FDA who have full control over tobacco. When I asked him personally (recently)about all the FSC cigarette illnesses, he denied knowing anything about it. That's funny, two years earlier in an e-mail I sent him that HE responded to, he thanked me for bringing the FSC cigarette illnesses to his attention and that he would personally notify Dr. L a w r e n c e D e y t o n (HEAD LIAR @ FDA TOBACCO DIVISION). Wigand is a LIAR and is in bed with the FDA who are deliberately lacing cigarettes with new FSC chemicals to induce unorthodox illnesses to coerce smokers into quitting. Smokers in other countries are NOT experiencing this. WIGAND, the FDA and LAWRENCE DEYTON are EVIL bastards and should be convicted of crimes against American citizens. The needle is too good for these filthy scumbags.

Here is why FSC cigarettes are making you sick. The signing of the new Tobacco Safety Act of 2009 by the IMF- CEO Barry Soetoro gives most Tobacco Corporations and their affiliated "parent" companys complete immunity from any resulting public sickness or illness as a result of any "modifications" to their product. Also, they are not required by law to notify the public of any related illness nor is any research required by the "government" pertaining to any illness claims by the public ( under Sec. 909 Records and Reports, articles (A) 3-6) and Sec 911 "Modified Risk Tobacco Products") More than 27,000 smokers worldwide have signed a petition since the implementation of world-wide FSC or "Fire Safety Compliance" laws claiming a strong metallic taste, headaches, sores in their mouth, nausea and diarrhea. It has of course, fallen on deaf ears and has been completely ignored by our World Bank and IMF "government" and of course, corporations within the Tobacco Industry. But this...is just the tip of the iceburg. In 2000, Phillip Morris began using what they called "fire safe technology" in their Merit brand of cigarettes. Once again, this was done without any public notice whatsoever, just like the current FSC laws. They were sued by The Department of Justice in 2004 which forced them to change to the newer "government" standard of FSC cigarettes soon to be implemented for the first time in New York in 2005. Phillip Morris' version obviously did not contain all of the unnecessary toxic metallic nanoparticulates. It's interesting to note that the state with the highest amount of population within the US at the time, was the first to implement these newly formed FSC standards. Ironically, FSC cigarettes are called Reduced Ignition Propensity (or RIP) cigarettes by the Tobacco Industry. In US Patent 7,640,936 filed September of 2005, Phillip Morris scientists explain in depth, the introduction of metal oxide nano-particulates to their products. The same type US patent was recently granted to RJ Reynolds in 2010 (#20100122708). Note that these patents were granted AFTER US-CEO Barry Soetoro signed the Tobacco Safety Act of 2009, supposedly giving the FDA( Dr. Lawrence Deyton) and the US "government" control over tobacco additives. The nanoparticles are incorporated into tobacco filler material cigarette paper and/or filter material, according to Muslim inventors Sharyar Rabiei, Firooz Rasouli and Mohammed Hajaligol. The metal oxide particulates consist of a combination of copper oxide, cerium oxide, titanium oxide, iron oxide and Yttrium, a radioactive rare-earth element... less than one micron in diameter, meaning they easily pass through the filter and are inhaled. This combination can then be applied to the cigarette paper or filler using an adhesive such as VINYL ACETATE, forming bands along the length of the cigarette. This toxic metallic mix, supposedly cuts down on carbon monoxide emissions from cigarette smoke, but in my opinion, there's a far more sinister agenda. Smokers are now inhaling a mixture of toxic metallic nano-particulates which explains the metallic taste and sicknesses expressed by so many smokers to date. Nanoparticulates are more deeply ingested on a cellular level, meaning once they're in the cell, they cannot be removed by conventional detoxifying methods and the above mentioned are known to break cells DNA strands and cause mutations. The result will be a myriad of new, aggressive forms of cancer which do not respond at all to conventional chemotherapy "treatment". This, in combination with IMF/Soetoro proposed budget cuts to water treatment facilities and newly relaxed EPA standards on agricultural toxic waste disposal and the numerous "profit poisons" in our food will lead to a rapid decline in human population and health. The "official" FSC website conveniently refuses to mention these toxic metallic nanoparticulates. The question is...why are these now being added under the disguise of FDA tobacco (Dr. Lawrence Deyton)regulation via "The Tobacco Safety Act of 2009? Please research the above patent numbers for yourself. Obama gave the FDA (Dr. Lawrence Deyton) the power to do this. Here are the other EVIL BASTARDS and *** who should be convicted of high crimes against Amercan citizens. Dr. Margret Hamburg, Kathleen Sibelius, Dr. Jeffrey Wigand, Dr. Les Weinstein. Dr. Lawrence Deyton known as "BOPPER" is the modern day Josef Mengele. He is the poster child for Nazi War Criminal. They should all be executed.

FDA 877 287 1373

Jeffrey Wigand(989) 772-4063 Office Telephone

(989) 779-8730 Office Facsimile

(843) 367-4200 Cell

Or directly via email:

jwigand@jeffreywigand.com

I am looking into what exactly it is they have done to this new FSC paper or cigarette. If I find out that they have added any carcinogenic substances to it I will EXPRESS a TRUST to the CEO of Phillip Morris whereby making Him the Trustee of it and within the RES they will have TWO choices; to pay me 1 trillion US dollars or sign over Phillip Morris and all its interests to me. And it will be under the jurisdiction of the UPU and I will place an umlimited Bonded Promissory Note on the company with wind down orders till they fulfill their obligation to the Executive Trustee; namely me.

Phillip Morris; I'm coming to get you for the attempted murder of myself and countless billions of people.

FAIR WARNING.

#132086

:( i have smoked marboro lights for 6 years and when yall interduse fsc i have had heart problems and cant breath and my heart skips beats and yall dont give any warnings agenst the effects off fsc i should sue cause yall just put stuff in them and dont warn anyone that is fu**ed up!!!!!

da *** man.fsc my *** ***.

all there doing is making this *** worst for us to stop smoking or some ***.some kind of *** goverment we have.

I have smoked Winston soft pack for years.Not only are the soft packs not available anymore - just boxes - but the taste is changed.

They also must be relighted over and over and the burning end will drop off most of the time.So if anyone is thinking of changing brands...don't buy Winston.

Regarding the new FSC cigarettes:

I've smoked Malboro Reds for over 20 years!

Now they taste like *** and are more of a fire hazzard then they were before. When it hits that ring of FSC paper the burning ember falls off into your lap or burns your car seats if driving.

Is there any place where we can get Non-FSC papered cigarettes?

Hey all, do some research on the FSC additive, ethylene vinyl acetate. It is making alot of people sick, including me. There were NO safety studies done before adding this....WTF?

:( Fire Standard Compliant (FSC) cigarettes are, in plain terms, f&#%!$@ terrible! Who's kidding who here? FSCs are more dangerous than ever. FSCs are more of a fire hazard than not. Unburned, yet smoldering, paper and tobacco contstantly drops from them onto clothes and such. Difficulty in breathing has also become an issue immediately after smoking just one.

Though they state no additional chemicals are used to produce FSCs, I don't believe it, and who knows what we are ingesting now.

Outside of any harmful side effects FSCs produce, they just taste like ***!

It's time people stop trying to decide what's best for us. We pay taxes... For our money, protect our freedoms!

Thank You.

I'm a red marlboro hard box , The Taste has change as I the Tabacco they are using is from China , Sirilanka and india a and all mixed together, so I think to have a similar taste to old Marlboro we used to enjoy smoking it is to try " Furtuna Red Box" or a the "winston" but Forget totally about Marlboro

I bought a pack of Reds last week at a place located close to work. I noticed a difference immediately. I thought - maybe they were stale or maybe it was because of the unusually DRY air we were experiencing here in South Florida. Then I bought a pack near my house, 53 miles away from work ... same *** thing.

I JUST NOW found out about the changes, and 'FSC' smokes. It SUCKS. As a consumer, I didn't ask for this.

I don't pass out in bed while smoking ... I don't even smoke in bed. Why was I forced to buy this ***? Let's ALL quit smoking - or at least quit smoking MARLBOROS until they give back what we want.

Repeat after me: NO MORE MARLBOROS! NO MORE MARLBOROS! NO MORE MALRBOROS!

If I find a better (than this) smoke, I will post it.

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #101292

I to smoke marlboro bought new carton yesterday after 2-cigs immediately tasted difference in taste fsc cigs phillipmorris web site says no.harsh smoke sore throat.Know smart thing to do is finally quit.TIRED of always getting taken advantage of fed state regulations will give my dart board flashlight sleepingbag poker chips all back for all my money.Thanks sore throat Lum55

If, I choose to smoke it is my right. It should be my right not to be made sick with the chemicals they are adding to my brand. Or, all brands.

The issue here is not safety, because you still use FIRE to light up.

Paying $60.00 a carton and being made sick to my stomach, headache, burning sinus and sore throat are just few new bonuses the state of Florida has given me.

I understand that I am being treated like a criminal if I go in public, even outdoors to smoke. I expect that from all the non-smokers or reformed smokers.

But, this is pushing smokers too far. I resent the fact that I had to find out the hard way. :( IT IS NOT FAIR!

FSC changes are causing issues when you have to light it again!Burning drops on clothes is not safe.

I relight it because it is too expensive to trash it.

Change our cigs back!~

i just noticed the difference myself and this is ***!

They need to change back this sucks.Terrible aftertast.

The cigarette goes out while your smoking. I want my old Marlboros back.

Has this been done to all brands?I'm thinking about changing also.

They have changed..check by the upc code and now it says FSC....it stands for "Fire Safe Cigarette"...and the suck..the draw is different as well as taste..and as it states they put themselves out now...Copmlain we want our old smokes back!!

Maybe it's time to mind your own business.

I have smoked for 40 years and I like it.

However, GenuineNerds like you are screwing with 20% of 300 million people who smoke.

Leave our cigarettes alone. ***!

GenuineNerd

Maybe it's time to give up smoking altogether...