142 views
Verified Reviewer

4.8
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 22, 2020

Also, I have a quick comment, well, actually just a fun fact you may never forget. Did you know the dot above the letter "i" is called a "Tittle?" Anyway, have a wonderful hump day and upcoming weekend! Smilezzz All, MidNightSIN

Update by user Jul 22, 2020

I managed to get a screen capture. It is to the right here.

I started on the sign-in page then redirected to the message shown on the other Screen Capture. Laterzzz All!

Original review posted by user Jul 22, 2020

Unable to get into the website. I get a quick flash of a white background site saying, "The Page Isn't Working" and before I can read the page it sends me back to Marlboro sign-in page!

User's recommendation: Keep trying and search for troubleshooting help :o).

Product or Service Mentioned: Marlboro Rewards Program.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Marlboro Pros: Promotions, Good quality, Good product, Love the flavor, Getting the right cigarettes.

Marlboro Cons: Reward point redemption limited.

Comments

I have received all kinds of nice stuff from the rewards program. Numerous Visa cards ($75).

I have every Zippo Lighter offered, Water-resistant Bluetooth Speaker, Stanley Thermos, Leather Gloves, Sunglasses, phone mount, Camera Lens for Cell Phone, and many other items.

Since I was going to buy the cigs anyway, I am thankful for the nice things I won and rewarded, So no whining here but I am here trying to troubleshoot access to the webpage. Smilezzz All, MidNightSIN Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, North Cakalaky.

Marlboro Reviews