186 views
Verified Reviewer

5.0

I don't smoke anymore but everyone throws me their codes, I save em up and put them in once a month (takes about 15 mins). I received my Yeti 20oz Tumbler, Brass Zippo, Uber codes and I just redeemed for my BruMate 3 in 1 hopsillator (they said it would take 6-8 weeks to ship, it was shipped and received in 6 days).

My friend actually got the 38,000 point Crosley turntable. So you can definitely get the higher prizes. Compared to the crap you'd get by say Camel Bucks from the 90s....these are awesome, stuff you can actually use that's name brand. Next on the list is the JBL 5 speaker!

When it comes to rewards they are definitely on their game this day in age, like what do you expect a Tesla? The younger generation will never know how *** that beach towel with camel Joe on it was.

Everyone I know wouldn't have started putting in their codes if they didn't see what I got, and even they are impressed. Have patience, its worth it.

User's recommendation: Go for it, as someone who use to throw the codes away....its worth putting them in to get free stuff.

Product or Service Mentioned: Marlboro Rewards Program.

Location: Cocoa, Florida