82 views
Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Dec 31, 2020

I don't know why we continue or should I say I continue to save and add these points up and turn them in to get something I never receive it and I've emailed and emailed and got one response that said I will turn it over to the appropriate Department and then never hear nothing back so then I add and get another 9,000 points and turn them in for something well you try to track it you can't track it you used to could. I mean for god sakes I'm already going to get cancer but in the meantime just give me what I purchased and delivered to me is that so hard to do.

I guess marlboro becoming just like the government,more about the money and less for the people. I know you probably don't care because I'm just one person but you lost a customer today!!

User's recommendation: *** No.

Product or Service Mentioned: Marlboro Rewards Program.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1970509

I havent received my reward item either.

Marlboro Reviews