Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Marlboro - Prizes are not worth the investment !!!!

I have to agree with some of the other reviews, I have smoked Marlboro Reds for most of my adult life. I remember back in the day, the cigarettes were half the price and the prizes were worth the effort. I have a pair of great cowboy boots(still wear them) I received those +/- 20 years ago, YES the cost of a pack of cigarettes was less then but all then all things said, we earn more money now and I think we are wiser, lower the cost of your smokes or raise the quality of your rewards,,, Jim D'Angelo

Marlboro - No love for loyalty

Ever since I downloaded the MHQ app, I've gotten less and less coupons. Instead of a few a week, went down to two. Then the coupons went to lesser amounts. Then only 4 a month. Now this month, I just saw the 4 monthly coupons are even less amounts. Seriously, one $0.25, one $0.50, and two $1.00. What the heck? I've been getting coupons for my cigarettes for freaking 15 years! The coupons in the mail used to be great too! This is ridiculous and unacceptable!! You'd think with a multi-billion corporation they wouldn't be so dang stingy! A $0.25 coupon!!! That's insulting as heck, especially considering the way the prices go up constantly. I'm done!!!!
  • Rewards program
  • Cigarettes
I didn't like
  • Are not loyal to their loyal customers

Marlboro - Can't log in

My phone has my password and log in info saved but no matter what i cant log in. I tried forgot password code and it wont work. I just want to add my points for this month.

Marlboro - Disappointed loyal customer

I have been buying malboro menthol blacks for about 5 years and for several months here i have been disappointed due to receiving malboro menthols in my malboro black menthol packs. I want my regular cigarettes back!!
2.4

Marlboro - Why would you have me register

Marlboro - Why would you have me register
Well you sent me a birthday gift I was on your site thought I was already registered because I been dealing with Marlboro for years since I smoke Marlboro for years and years. So I reregister got everything done and you lock me out won’t except my new password you had me reset
4.2
I liked
  • I do try other but marlboro keeps bringing me back
  • Marlboro cigarettes
  • Wish i could of check out your updated page it looked great

Marlboro - Coupons

You've raised the price per pack on red 72's. Actually you raise the price very often. And the coupons value has also went down quite a bit. Using that app is a big hassle. I mean no, worse than a hassle..
2.2
Show
Marlboro - Delightful. I Enjoyed smoking. I miss it. You Guys ROCKED !!
Nothing! ok dig deep. I was redirected to to some other cheese web site about some media... Look I was a soldier. I Smoked. Im in great shape and Im 50 this Oct 31. 6'3" 195lbs and looking 43. Once upon a time I was approached by a girl named Valerie Hermann. She...
DashingRagdoll718

who owns www.2020DefeatTrump.com ? GoDaddy says its for sale for $99,000's Dam thats a good price

DashingRagdoll718

UnkArtistV@Gmail.com The Weekend In Translation celloart nickyV D.E. and ????

• Stinks
After getting denied off your website, I called... They asked me for personal information and wanted last four of my social.. an I still get denied... Kind of crap is that

I have been trying to get an account activated but I am told because I am not in the database Marlboro uses to verify our age I am out of luck but keep trying. There has to be...

Marlboro - It doesnt let me in

cant get in trying to sign up
1.4
  • Coupons
I didn't like
  • Coupon saving less the higher price where they can be used
  • Prices in my area out of control
Show

Marlboro - Page won't load!

I have tried for a week now to load the MHQ page, several times a day mind you and the page doesn't load beyond the black page with the MHQ symbol. I have over 40 coupons to enter at this point. Could you please render some advice as to why this page is not loading? Thank You Kindly!