Kaushal K Cod

In marlboro vista mint is not available

In marlboro vista mint is not available Total 6 cigarate i have see in this cigarette mint is not av6

Terry H Zyh

Rewards program is a joke

The Marlboro rewards program is such a joke.We pay so much for this brand and they give us cheap rewards.The prizes are junk and it will take a year just to have enough for a cheap prize.They made it so nobody will ever have enough rewards to get the highest prizes.It's nowhere like the Marlboro miles back in the day.You could actually get some good stuff from that.I still have a lot of stuff I won from the miles program years ago.Also some days the site wont even load.

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Patricia Kjh

Twenty years ago Marlboro miles was great and it was easier to earn enough points and the prizes were fabulous and worth it. I got a leather backpack, great gadgets, set of luggage.

Now it is cheap overpriced low quality items that need so many points it costs thousands of dollars in cigs. I am switching to a premium brand Seneca at $5.60 a pack, no tax.

Guest

The Lord has little to do with tobacco (fake chemical mush now). Don't blame him for human cupidity. Humans modified the original plant to the goop they wrap in paper and sell as cigarettes now so don't accuse the almighty of putting tobacco here.

Guest

Do they sell caskets on that program ? Raleigh coupons used to.

Seemed appropriate ; my friend Ernie was gung-ho on coupons but died at 54 from lung cancer.

Hope the widow ordered his coffin from thecoupon folks because their product and his stupidity landed him there. I'll always remember his disgusting yellow-brown fingertips.

Guest

Rewards has to up there price omg they are horrible what a joke company now holy lord Wow.Ran by a bunch of Cowards who stand for absolutely nothing.They will never get any more of my money.

Khadim Rxq

Where all the coupons on saving

Guest

Thoughtful program? Will you share your reasonings as to why that would be?

Cheapskate company.

Guest

I got the record player and it's pretty awesome

Guest

This is why I quit smoking Ill be damn if I give Marlboro one more damn cent of my money. They screwed my out of almost 100 in visas I never got and contacted them so many times only to get theBS story it's in the mail....

Yeah B.S.

contacted CEO never heard a word. They don't give a *** about their customers so FU.K them!

Guest

Marlboro mobile coupons is. Joke!!!

View more comments (382)
Lester S Ejx

Verified Buyer

Butt fall of cigarettes

Marlboro - Butt fall of cigarettes
Marlboro - Butt fall of cigarettes - Image 2
Marlboro - Butt fall of cigarettes - Image 3
Marlboro - Butt fall of cigarettes - Image 4
I got two cartons of Marlboro special select in Ashland Kentucky both cartons are the same like fitter wasnt glue on still got both carton I tryed to take back to store show them they told me to call Marlboro witch I didnt get a reply from speedy way manager they did give me a receipt told me should have got one at final sell but I didnt know this was going to happen anything I can do I buy 4cartons a month never had anything like this happen been smoking your brand about 20 years sorry I buy monthly I dont have money like that to just not worry about

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: I’m still riding with you guys

map-marker Davenport, Florida

Nothing but one big scam

Marlboro - Nothing but one big scam
They have a rewards program. One of their rewards is a Rewards Card, or a gift card. That thing is an obstacle course to get it activated, a bunch of small print on where and how to use it, and then it is only valid for a 2-3 of months. Needless to say, I have not been able to use a single $ on any rewards card. They need to get their act together. They also have virtual coupons. It is a multi-step process to pull one up, only to find the store does not accept these. Disgraceful, Marlboro. Yeah, that's a rainbow on the expiration notice.

User's recommendation: Forget their website (no-) rewards program.

Pamela H Jnr

I agree the rewards program is a joke! I ordered 3 visa cards after saving for three years only to find out they sent them to my physical address not my PO Box where I get my mail!

According to them they don't send to PO Boxes funny how I use to get my coupons at my PO Box!

Now they get returned and resent to my physical address and the post office will not deliver them! And they won't do anything about it!

Dalena A

Verified Reviewer

To get refunded for my purchase

Marlboro - To get refunded for my purchase
Marlboro - To get refunded for my purchase - Image 2
Marlboro - To get refunded for my purchase - Image 3
I bought a carton of marlbrolo black 100s bought them at smoker friendly in Nevada mo but not only did the tast like laundry soap or a perfume most packs had broken cigarette in them The FSC # 0289**** ON ALL PACKS on bottom of all packs # D132J34C1 I THREW THEM AWAY THETE WAS NO WAY I COULD SMOKE THEM I BUY TWO CARTONS A WEEK AND THIS ISBR THE DIEMRT TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED I WASNT A REFUND
Loss:
Pros:
  • I love them its all i smoke
Cons:
  • This is the only time it happened with two cartons

Rewards

Updated by user Apr 07, 2024

The latest email I got said they cannot help me with a tracking number it goes to the address on file and that was there final answer! I have no way to intercept the three cards without a tracking #

Updated by user Apr 05, 2024

They won't give me a credit and they keep sending my visa cards that the post office keeps resending back!

Original review Mar 18, 2024
So I have saved my rewards for three years and finally decided to redeem them! Well I put in for three visa cards and figured I was all set!

Only to find out they won't send it to a PO Box which is the only way I get mail from USPS!

I've talked to the postmaster and they will not deliver to my physical address, it automatically gets returned to sender! And it did but Marlboro customer service won't help me it's getting returned to my physical address!
Loss:

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Don't bother with the rewards unless you get mail at a physical address

Donna S Ynk

Verified Reviewer

What's in the cigarettes?

I've been smoking Marlboro cigarettes for over 30 years. In the last few years I have noticed things in my cigarettes little black bugs to be precise!

They're eating up the tobacco they're in the filters, and they've jacked up my teeth! I've complained about this before and the problem is just getting worse nothing has been done! What is going on? You need to do something about the cigarettes!

I live in Louisville Kentucky and the problem is even worse in the East end of Louisville. It doesn't matter where you buy them it can be in a thorntons or speedway or even the grocery store! They are terrible everywhere!

The worst thing about it is they've destroyed my teeth and if you smoke inside the fire falls off of them at any given time you never know when it's going to happen! Please contact me if you know how to get rid of these things.

Loss:
Pros:
  • There are no pros to cigarettes
Cons:
  • Are bad for your health and now theyve destroyed my teeth

Preferred solution: I'd like to know what's in these cigarettes they've ate up my teeth and they eat up the tobacco! There's some kind of little black bug in every pack! And they're dangerous because the fire falls off of them at any time

User's recommendation: Don't smoke!!!

map-marker Bay Springs, Mississippi

The price!! You should do more to combat what the government is doing!! You make us and we made you now is the time time to step up!!!!!

Price is too high for something they have made us dependent on!!! Do more than just try any get us to collect points for crappie gifts! I have put food on your table and you want even stand up for us smokers that back you!!! I blame you for seeing your huge signs when I was a kid telling me it was cool to smoke your product when life is tough you can always count on ole Marlboro man to be standing on every convenient store anyway!! Now 30 years later your prices are through the roof and you want even stop, every time I go now to pick up my weekly carton another 20 cents!

User's recommendation: Marlboro want stand by you they only want your money!!

Resolved
Andries N

Resolved: Rewards

Updated by user Jan 31, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. They finally responded after you contacted them.

After several weeks and reminders from me, they sent me a replacement product and an apology. Thank you for what you did.

Original review Jan 05, 2024
I have been using Marlboro for the past 18 years. I collected and submitted my reward points timeously. I also have received numerous rewards for my points over the years. On 01/14/2023 I claimed a Teton Sports 2-Person Tent form 54050 points. I received an e-mail that the product is out of stock. I waited patiently.
Now today on 10/10/23 I called Marlboro, and the lady just simply informed me the product is still out of stock.
She adviced me to call every week to see if the product is back. This is so laughable. If it has not been in stock for 9 months, it will never become inventory again.
I requested that she return my points back and I will order from the new catalogue. She laughed and said that cannot be done. My question is, am I going to lose those 54n 050 points because they cannot get the tent> Why don't they simply credit me the points on the product I did not receive and then I can shop on the new catalogue?
Please advice
{{Redacted}}
Loss:

Preferred solution: Credit for the points they took for the tent which is now a discontinued reward and never delivered it

User's recommendation: After you wrote to Marlboro, they quickly replied that they will take care of the issue. This was more than 2 months ago. Nothing has happened. Not a word from them agai

map-marker Seymour, Indiana

Rewards program is awful

The rewards program is rip off. Most of items you would be better off just buying instead of buying cigarettes to gain points to get something. Silly they want 50,450 points just for some raybans when you can buy them for $80 . So you would have to buy 10 packs just to get to 1,000. In the end your spending way more money something that's killing you slowly. I won't be buying Marlboro anymore.

User's recommendation: No sure wouldn't

map-marker Hampstead, North Carolina

Been waiting for 3 darn Months for a conformation Email...still nothing

I'd Really like to know who's gonna cover or fix the issue as in those 6 months I have been unable to redeem Any Points from Site... LET ALONE , the Over 18,000+ points I have been unable to add... PM you going to fix your Ish??? And start COMPENSATING YOUR "VALUED" Customers? Or did you go downhill as well as soon as that shady Company BOUGHT YOU OUT???

User's recommendation: If they cant handle a website for there customers, To Give back some kind of incentive/Rewards for GOUGING THE *** OUT OF there Diligently PAYING CUSTOMERS. Why bother!!!!!

David M Ajw

Just give me a call please call180********

I live in Utah and thats hard to find my smokes that I love and Utah is charging me twice, so why cant I buy cigarettes direct if you could buy booze online so I want to know so please contact me

Preferred solution: A phone call that one would resolve my problem. Thanks.

Dan S Xnz

Verified Reviewer

Website does not honor their points and refuses to comply

I stock piled points for 2 years and when I my orders did not come in, I politely asked for refund or to send my order. All requests we're denied and points were never given back either. After asking for a refund, ALL of my points were taken away and was reset to zero without any reason. Total waste of time, they don't honor their rewards systems and have yet to compensate me for anything.
Cons:
  • Fail at honoring their rewards

User's recommendation: Don't waste your time with Marlboro.com

Guest

I had the same exact issue.

Tyanna H Irc

REIMBURSE ME ALL MY CIGARETTES HAVE *** ON THE LETTERS IM PISSED

Marlboro - REIMBURSE ME ALL MY CIGARETTES HAVE *** ON THE LETTERS IM PISSED
Original review Nov 08, 2023

I just bought a brand new pack of Marlboro black Menthol 100 from Parker's on Benton Boulevard in Savannah Georgia the first cigarette I pulled out already had *** where the letters are I have a video recording it and I'm pissed off because every single pack I've been buying it was like this and I thought that I was just accidentally breaking my cigarettes it's not fair and I want to be reimbursed and I don't have my receipts but I know I've been buying cigarettes I am a smoker I've never had this before and I want this fixed and I won't go back to that store and if I keep seeing my cigarettes like this I won't smoke anymore Marlboros and I want to be reimbursed for all of them starting from September of this year because before that I've never had this problem so don't even give me that CRAP about the holes that are in the filter because this is not that it's in the paper on top of the letters!

Loss:
Cons:
  • I cannot even pull my cigarette because of the hole

Tyanna H Irc

Verified Reviewer

I'm 1sec from hiring an attorney at this point after a very offensive email I received showing they don't care

Marlboro - I'm 1sec from hiring an attorney at this point after a very offensive email I received...

I'm extremely pissed off extremely disgusted by whoever sent this email to me it must have been the *** consumer I don't appreciate that email it was very insensitive and it sounded very arrogant and I don't care if it was talking about Marlboro or not don't send me email saying stuff like that and now I'm dealing with another pack yet again with holes so I'm uploading it on YouTube to spread awareness about this and somebody better be contacting me about reimbursing me all my money I'm printing out all my bank statements I want all my money refunded and I'm going back to Newports! I submitted an attachment of that very offensive unprofessional email do better!

Loss:
Pros:
  • Tastes like newport
Cons:
  • Damaged goods multiple packs
  • Difficult to resolve

User's recommendation: CHECK YOUR MARLBOROS TO SEE IF THEY HAVE HOLES

Guest

That email is from this complaint site, not Marlboro. They are letting you know Marlboro did not read/address your complaint through this site.

Most companies do not. You have to contact Marlboro customer service directly. Also, unless you have $200 worth of Marlboro packs, 75-80% unused to illustrate your claim, it is probably not worth the money to pursue legally. Filing in small claims court on your penis $75-100.

That with no lawyer. And a lawyer will charge you $200-300/hour.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2426918

*on your part (sorry)

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2426919

ON MY PART? EXCUSE ME?

AM I BEING TAKEN FOR A JOKE??? I DONT HAVE TO BE SORRY.

I SPEND MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND IM JUST DEVASTATED AND IM STRESSED. I FEEL DEFEATED

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2426918

I AM NOT "YET" SEEKING AN ATTORNEY I SAID IM 1 SECOND AWAY FROM IT. THATS BESIDES THE POINT.

I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK.

IF I HAVE TO REACH THEM ANOTHER WAY, THEN I WILL. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK AND I HAVE MY BANK STATEMENTS ECT

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2426951

Receipts are not proof of a faulty product. If the product could not be used, you should still have it.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2426951

View more comments (5)
Judy R Meu

| map-marker Sioux Falls, South Dakota

They don’t send your reward gifts from your points

I use my reward points two times for $50 visa card. They said they were out of them but it shows they had them. I lost a lot of points. They said they sent out coupons but they did not. They are a fraud scam.

User's recommendation: They take steal your points you never get your prize your gift

Pamela H Jnr

I have the same problem! All of the sudden they won't ship to a PO Box when that's what I have listed it was deleted and my physical address is what was used!

The postmaster says they won't deliver to my physical address and my three visa cards were returned! Only to find out that after I've told Marlboro numerous times I don't get my mail at my house, they reshipped them!

So now what I have to wait another six weeks to file non delivery of items! It's a joke

Brands Related to Marlboro

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article