Review about Marlboro Cigarettes from Holland, Ohio

55 of 84 Marlboro reviews

I was smoking one of my Marlboro gold pack cigarettes, when half way through it, it stopped hitting and seemed clogged with something.Thats when i noticed there was a 2in piece of wood inside my cigarette.

This is not the quality i expect when i buy one of the top most expensive packs of cigarettes and ive been smoking them for over 10 years.It makes me wonder what else could be making its way into the cigarettes unchecked with this kind of quality assurance.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Marlboro Cigarettes
Review category
Shopping
review #702842 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Marlboro? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
55 of 84 Marlboro reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 30, 2015 #1041347

The 500 cancer causing chemicals are fine, but a piece of wood?? NO DEAL lol.

6 1 Reply

Oct 21, 2015 #1051965

The 500 chemicals are what im agreeing to pay for not a chunk of wood from $7 pack of ciggs

4 1 Reply

Sep 29, 2015 #1040649

I was smoking a marlboro ultra light and I did take notice to the hole in the end as I lit it. While smoking a tiny worm worked his way out of my filter. I was disgusted, skeeved and unbelievably shocked. After speaking with customer service for Marlboro I was sent a 2$ coupon in the mail.

1 0 Reply
DontBeATwit

Sep 29, 2015 #1040703

You've got to be kidding me. Isn't this how the plot of Alien started? I would call Ripley immediately. Hopefully you quarantined and incinerated that coupon just to be safe. Hope that helps!

0 0 Reply
matjhns4

Sep 30, 2015 #1041360

Do you recall what the number was that you called?

0 0 Reply
DontBeATwit

Sep 27, 2015 #1039891

Puts a whole new perspective on Marlboro Man, now doesn't it? Lay off the wood, hoss!

1 0 Reply
RealityCheck

Sep 27, 2015 #1039730

First of all, you live in Ohio, which automatically makes me assume that you are indeed retarded. After reading your complaint that confirmed my suspicion. 10 years huh? That's a lot of wood.
I mean, i'm not saying your *** or anything but you obviously took a hits off of "wood" for quite some time now, and the expensive ones too. Does that mean Bruce Jenner before they were Caitlin or something? Honestly in my opinion you should give up wood all together and try popping some Cherrys. I hear they are quite good this time of year, plus they don't get stuck in your stoma either. In fact i hear it even has restorative qualities, of both your validity as a man and also your lungs. Perhaps one day you'll look back at those 10 horrible long years of confusion and realize "Hey, maybe that guy was right when he told me to stop being *** and to quit smoking." Your Reality check has been served.

0 1 Reply

Sep 26, 2015 #1039515

If I were you, I would stop smoking...

3 1 Reply

Sep 21, 2015 #1036891

Maybe if you were smart enough you would actually know that that is what makes the, FIRE SAFE CIGARETTES.

0 2 Reply
matjhns4

Sep 21, 2015 #1036911

No other cigarettes have pieces of wood the size of a piece of mulch dip ***, get your facts straight before you try to act smart yourself.

2 0 Reply

Sep 20, 2015 #1036488

Oh, my goodness! I would sue Marlboro for thousands. Oh, that's right - they've been sued for billions for causing cancer, so I wouldn't worry about a piece of wood, just like you don't seem worried about dying from LUNG CANCER!!!!!!!

4 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Marlboro. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Marlboro.
Filing a new complaint about
×