Marlboro is a bunch of cheaters!!I've been playing the Made In Marlboro Country Promotion since it started.
I get this text message then when I log onto the website all my credits gone. Just when I almost have enough credits to claim the prize I wanted. When I contacted marlboro about it they don't know what happened and can't guarantee I will get my credits back but now all prizes are gone.
So I checked in everyday for NOTHING and marlboro won't even respond to my emails!My husband and i have been loyal Marlboro customers for over 10 years and this is how they say thank you!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Made In Marlboro Country Gear Program
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi my name is Autumn and I've been smoking these for two years this morning I went and bought a pack but when I opened it I noticed one was..."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "Having known the people at Midas Svc. Center in Tupelo, MS., for a long time, I purchased my second set of Bridgestone Insignia SE 200's in December 2010. Recently, with..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."