Review about Made In Marlboro Country Gear Program from Tupelo, Mississippi
Marlboro is a bunch of cheaters!!I've been playing the Made In Marlboro Country Promotion since it started.
I get this text message then when I log onto the website all my credits gone. Just when I almost have enough credits to claim the prize I wanted. When I contacted marlboro about it they don't know what happened and can't guarantee I will get my credits back but now all prizes are gone.
So I checked in everyday for NOTHING and marlboro won't even respond to my emails!My husband and i have been loyal Marlboro customers for over 10 years and this is how they say thank you!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Made In Marlboro Country Gear Program
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Having known the people at Midas Svc. Center in Tupelo, MS., for a long time, I purchased my second set of Bridgestone Insignia SE 200's in December 2010. Recently, with..."
- "We went to a Belts store in tupelo,ms they had a sign saying 50 percent off of the current ticketed price but when we got to the register they told..."