Tupelo, Mississippi
2.9
Layout of Store

Marlboro is a bunch of cheaters!!I've been playing the Made In Marlboro Country Promotion since it started.

I get this text message then when I log onto the website all my credits gone. Just when I almost have enough credits to claim the prize I wanted. When I contacted marlboro about it they don't know what happened and can't guarantee I will get my credits back but now all prizes are gone.

So I checked in everyday for NOTHING and marlboro won't even respond to my emails!My husband and i have been loyal Marlboro customers for over 10 years and this is how they say thank you!!

Review about: Marlboro Website.

Had an Experience with Marlboro?

Comments

Same happened to me. I will never do another contest with Marlboro again.

Marlboro Nxt Menthol Cigarettes Review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Marlboro "Hi my name is Autumn and I've been smoking these for two years this morning I went and bought a pack but when I opened it I noticed one was..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Saladmaster - Burnt food Saladmaster "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...." Read more Pulsetv - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulsetv "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more