Tupelo, Mississippi

Marlboro is a bunch of cheaters!!I've been playing the Made In Marlboro Country Promotion since it started.

Related: Marlboro Website Review from Lyman, South Carolina

I get this text message then when I log onto the website all my credits gone. Just when I almost have enough credits to claim the prize I wanted. When I contacted marlboro about it they don't know what happened and can't guarantee I will get my credits back but now all prizes are gone.

So I checked in everyday for NOTHING and marlboro won't even respond to my emails!My husband and i have been loyal Marlboro customers for over 10 years and this is how they say thank you!!

Review about: Made In Marlboro Country Gear Program.

2.9
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Marlboro Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Marlboro?

Comments

Same happened to me. I will never do another contest with Marlboro again.