Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Can’t sign in

Message says credentials cannot be verified

Ann McDonald

Unfortunately Marlboro FAQ page does not provide any information about problems with Marlboro account. You can contact Marlboro customer support by phone 804 -274-2000 or use online contact form on their website

Can't log in

It's been a longtime since I have logged in and I can't remember my user name or password

Irene Moore

The Marlboro.com FAQ page states that to restore login or/and password, you should click the Forgot Login ID or Password link on the company website, or call 1–800–898–2888, 9:00AM to 10:00PM ET, Monday through Friday; and 9:00AM to 5:0PM ET, Saturday and Sunday, excluding holidays, for assistance.

Show

Why do I keep getting Marlboro red 100's in my Marlboro black 100's. This is getting ridiculous.

If I wanted Reds I would buy Reds I want the blacks so I'm buying blacks and I'm not getting them. I think I should be refunded because I am not getting what I paid for

Coupons

I want to know why my coupons went down from 2$ to just one coupon for 1$

Show

resolution to questions or concerns

Whats up with all the concerns coming from customers? Obviously same concern pops up indefinitely.

So, whats up with the results? Or will there ever be any? Fox News gets answers for people very well. Quickly too.

Maybe Fox News needs to ask or what? 7 bucks for indefinite unanswered concerns......not this girl. How about the promise to help me quit smoking this *** Where is the promise to make good on supplies, Ecig, Juice, etc? Gonna make good Marlboro or do I need some reinforcers?

I am not the one who will post this then wait years only hear crickets. Lets do this. You know how to contact me.

It is Feb. 1st 2019.

can not register

i am trying to register on Marlboro.com for the rewards and other services, it keeps telling me my name,address, and ALL my info is already registered, however i never had an account there. I would like to be able to register as a New Customer.

Thank you for your time. Sandra

Name change?

I just went to buy a pack of Marlboro Light Special Blend 100s. The man said y'all change the name to Marlboro Special select 100 is that true?

I still have the Pack in my hand if I need to take a picture of it I will I'm just curious did I get the right thing? I have researched online and cannot find anything that says that name.

Coupons

Can i get Marlboro Gold coupons through the mail?

Password

I need to know my password for speedway please

SERCURTY QUESTION

I DONT REMEMBER MY ANSWER WHO IS MY FAVORITE TV SHOW CHARACTER I FORGOT IT I CANT SIGN I WANT TO CHANGE TO MOTHERS MAIDEN NAME - MEJIA

Marlboro Red soft pack cigarettes

In recent weeks we have purchased packs of cigarettes and in each pack there have been numerous cigarettes damaged. The white wrapper was ripped and cotton coming out of filter.

Not smokeable. This adds up to many cigarettes we cannot use out of each pack. I have saved them for proof. These were purchased at Reva Market in Reva, VA., in Culpeper County.

Others were purchaded at the Walgreens in Culpeper, Va. And the Wal-Mart in Culpeper, Va. How do I get reimbursed for these damaged cigarettes??? Maybe a coupon for a fee pack?

The wrapper itself was not damaged or tampered with.

Please let me know something. Thank you.

Username & password

The user name your company has no longer exists. I need to change username & password.??

I can not sign into website.. Please help.

Store refuse online coupon

Why would the store I go to refuse an online coupon when they are listed the address of that store is 5405 Everhart Rd corpus Christi TX 78411.

CHANGE MY ADDRESS

I NEED TO CHANGE MY ADDRESS!

Where is my check