338 views
Verified Reviewer

3.2

I actually love(d) the program. I respect that this company appreciates us loyal customers.

They give us free points for interacting with their website...it's been a win win. However, I've been diligently entering my codes to redeem for a virtual visa...i noticed today that it's no longer an option. (Not just out of stock, but removed from the catalog) I'm really bummed.

In light of the situation we're all dealing with, a visa gift card would help more than swag atm. As disappointed as i am, I still appreciate the company for giving back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Marlboro Rewards Program.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

#1983307

I never got mine it's been 5 months no response from them either screw marlboro

#1937225

The Visa gift card is back in the Marlboro rewards catalog! just a heads up, it's a physical card, rather than the virtual Visa they previously offered.

Personally, I'm kosher w/it...waiting for one to be delivered by mail is better than not having the option at all. kerry k

I agree. In the middle of March, I went to redeem points for $50 Visa ecode which was out of stock.

I'd just been furloughed without any pay and, desperately, needed money while I waited for unemployment to be processed etc. Now I noticed the visa ecode is no longer in the catalog. In addition, if you smoke less than a pack a day it's near impossible to earn enough points for the higher value items (i.e. 25k+ points).

And when you finally have enough those items are sold out (ie jbl earbuds). Note: these items are also most aligned with points to money equivalent.

@PissedConsumer1857860

Same problem here, I called Marlboro and she told me that “at this time” they aren’t offering the virtual visa, well thanks for that but we know you aren’t offering it.... WHY?!?!

Same here. After loading all thirty codes, I realized they added a “give away to charity” option and took away the virtual visa option. Which is the absolute ONLY reason I do this rewards program.

Marlboro Reviews