2.9
Layout of Store

Marlboro is a bunch of cheaters!!I've been playing the Made In Marlboro Country Promotion since it started.

I get this text message then when I log onto the website all my credits gone. Just when I almost have enough credits to claim the prize I wanted. When I contacted marlboro about it they don't know what happened and can't guarantee I will get my credits back but now all prizes are gone.

So I checked in everyday for NOTHING and marlboro won't even respond to my emails!My husband and i have been loyal Marlboro customers for over 10 years and this is how they say thank you!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of marlboro website. Marlboro needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned marlboro website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Marlboro.

Had an Experience with Marlboro?

Comments

Same happened to me. I will never do another contest with Marlboro again.