Product: Marlboro Red 100s Full Flavor Cigarettes Clear all filters (4 of 4 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
Product:

Marlboro - Staining and discoloration on fingers first time in 20 years.

Has anybody noticed a discoloration on fingers afyer smoking? I noticed something different about a new ingredient due to feeling different after smoking. Nauseated mostly but now I have staining that is yellowish. I'm taking a guess thinking its staining from nicotine. I wonder if they increased the nicotine level so that in return Im going to get more of a rush/addiction? I do not know guys but symptoms experienced after smoking reds 100's in a box is freaking me out. Years after my first cigarette to get these types of experience are scaring me. If one of y'all nonsmokers had something negative to say just save it. There is a point to all this and sarcastic comments are not a part of it. Thanks for reading my comment. Let me know if any of you experience similar effects

Marlboro - Stale carton of ciggerates

I bought a carton of Marlboro Red 100's and every pack was stale and tasted very off. The worst Marlboro reds I've ever smoked!
2.8

Marlboro - Stale carton of ciggerates

I purchased a stale carton of malboro red 100s full flavor from Murphy's gas station and I am very disappointed I would love if we could resolve this issue. Thank you!
4.0

Marlboro - My experience continues to require PATIENCE

Bought 2 packs of cigarettes one Marlboro red 100s and one shorts both packs had more Than 50% of the cigarettes broken. The store I purchased from stated it was Not their problem and to contact Marlboro directly. I did just that and I spoke with a representative who was going to transfer me to the consumers department and I was cut off.
1.8