Product: Marlboro Deal Clear all filters (0 of 10 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Marlboro - Did not receive all of prize i was awarded

ideam i won was out of stock offered new ideam to me
5.0

Marlboro - Upset

Been trying to get free cigarette pack for a year noting yet errr
1.8

Marlboro - Very helpful

Wanted a free zippo lighter, you ran out..

Marlboro - Call center wasn't opened

i watched tge helicopter video it said i won the rugged bluetooth speakee and then went ans said sorry you are not a winner

Marlboro - Unhappy Consumer

Entered an online competion yu are running, i follewed all ur steps n it wont accept my enterie, so ill will b posting on my facebook wall of how yu ripped me off n i will b changing my brand of smokes as im not happy with ur service, i can b contacted on 0406603074, if yu would like to contact me for my address to send my prize, i just want my smokes please
3.4
Reply to reviews

I was sent a offer for 7 cartons of you cigs it gave my I phone 14 virus and I lost my phone to make matters worse it infected 15 of my contacts I have been smoke your brand for years and feel I'm owed something for my loss I trusted your good name and it my new phone...
RM

The offer you're talking about was a scam that was going around Facebook and other social media. The company isn't responsible for you falling for scams because they are not t...

2.4

Marlboro Deal Review

Kimberly FAIRFAX I filled out n gave 15 people to gt 5free cartons free cartons of Marlboro n didn't anything my address is 380 north GRAFTON STREET apt b4 ROMNEY WVA 26757 I'm tired of folks these out n GTN lied to
3.0

Marlboro - Deal Review from Colorado Springs, Colorado

Marlboro - Deal Review from Colorado Springs, Colorado
*** scam click bait says i get 5cartons for free & i finished the survay & never got my coupons for my caftons!!! Wth!? Are we going to be compensated for this b.s.? Posting it on our pages & bothering our friends? Plus i look like an *** now thanks a lot.
4.4

Marlboro Deal Review

You have a survey on Facebook to get 5 cartons of cigarettes after completing. I did all the steps, got 15 friends involved and then it didn't give me the coupon!! I took the time to do it and now even more time to come to your site to complain about it!

Marlboro Deal Review

I filled out the survey for five free cartons of Marlboro, it is not working ,is this a scam , please let me know, jerrthampton54@gmail.com