Product: Marlboro Deal Clear all filters (8 of 8 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
I was sent a offer for 7 cartons of you cigs it gave my I phone 14 virus and I lost my phone to make matters worse it infected 15 of my contacts I have been smoke your brand for years and feel I'm owed something for my loss I trusted your good name and it my new phone...
RM

The offer you're talking about was a scam that was going around Facebook and other social media. The company isn't responsible for you falling for scams because they are not t...

2.0
Product
Marlboro Deal
Reply to reviews

Marlboro - Very helpful

Wanted a free zippo lighter, you ran out..

Marlboro - Call center wasn't opened

i watched tge helicopter video it said i won the rugged bluetooth speakee and then went ans said sorry you are not a winner

Marlboro - Unhappy Consumer

2.7
Entered an online competion yu are running, i follewed all ur steps n it wont accept my enterie, so ill will b posting on my facebook wall of how yu ripped me off n i will b changing my brand of smokes as im not happy with ur service, i can b contacted on 0406603074, if yu would like to contact me for my address to send my prize, i just want my smokes please

2.4
Kimberly FAIRFAX I filled out n gave 15 people to gt 5free cartons free cartons of Marlboro n didn't anything my address is 380 north GRAFTON STREET apt b4 ROMNEY WVA 26757 I'm tired of folks these out n GTN lied to
Marlboro - Deal Review from Colorado Springs, Colorado
1/1

Marlboro - Deal Review from Colorado Springs, Colorado

3.6
*** scam click bait says i get 5cartons for free & i finished the survay & never got my coupons for my caftons!!! Wth!? Are we going to be compensated for this b.s.? Posting it on our pages & bothering our friends? Plus i look like an *** now thanks a lot.

Marlboro Deal Review

You have a survey on Facebook to get 5 cartons of cigarettes after completing. I did all the steps, got 15 friends involved and then it didn't give me the coupon!! I took the time to do it and now even more time to come to your site to complain about it!

Marlboro Deal Review

I filled out the survey for five free cartons of Marlboro, it is not working ,is this a scam , please let me know, jerrthampton54@gmail.com