Featured Not resolved

I was smoking one of my Marlboro gold pack cigarettes, when half way through it, it stopped hitting and seemed clogged with something.Thats when i noticed there was a 2in piece of wood inside my cigarette.

This is not the quality i expect when i buy one of the top most expensive packs of cigarettes and ive been smoking them for over 10 years.It makes me wonder what else could be making its way into the cigarettes unchecked with this kind of quality assurance.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Marlboro and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Marlboro.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Marlboro to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Marlboro?

Comments

I opened up a pack of menthol Marlboro cigarettes and noticed a wood chip on the tip of the cigarette.I pulled it out.

Why was this inside the cigarette?

Katherine Egan, Columbia, SC.egankaty@gmail.com

The 500 cancer causing chemicals are fine, but a piece of wood?? NO DEAL lol.

to Anonymous #1051965

The 500 chemicals are what im agreeing to pay for not a chunk of wood from $7 pack of ciggs

I was smoking a marlboro ultra light and I did take notice to the hole in the end as I lit it.While smoking a tiny worm worked his way out of my filter.

I was disgusted, skeeved and unbelievably shocked.After speaking with customer service for Marlboro I was sent a 2$ coupon in the mail.

DontBeATwit
to Anonymous #1040703

You've got to be kidding me.Isn't this how the plot of Alien started?

I would call Ripley immediately.

Hopefully you quarantined and incinerated that coupon just to be safe.Hope that helps!

matjhns4
to Anonymous #1041360

Do you recall what the number was that you called?

DontBeATwit

Puts a whole new perspective on Marlboro Man, now doesn't it? Lay off the wood, hoss!

RealityCheck

First of all, you live in Ohio, which automatically makes me assume that you are indeed retarded.After reading your complaint that confirmed my suspicion.

10 years huh? That's a lot of wood.

I mean, i'm not saying your *** or anything but you obviously took a hits off of "wood" for quite some time now, and the expensive ones too. Does that mean Bruce Jenner before they were Caitlin or something?

Honestly in my opinion you should give up wood all together and try popping some Cherrys. I hear they are quite good this time of year, plus they don't get stuck in your stoma either.

In fact i hear it even has restorative qualities, of both your validity as a man and also your lungs.Perhaps one day you'll look back at those 10 horrible long years of confusion and realize "Hey, maybe that guy was right when he told me to stop being *** and to quit smoking." Your Reality check has been served.

RealityCheck