Product: Marlboro Black Menthol Cigarettes Clear all filters (24 of 24 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Yes u live in Dover Delaware and yes I have the same issue here. I’ve been smoking the Marlboro black menthols for about 5 years now and then I went to the store and got the new pack with the stamp on the top next to the M in Marlboro. When I opened the box up it...
3.4
Marlboro Black Menthol Cigarettes

Marlboro - Black Mentol 100s.

I use to smoke regular Marlboro Menthols 100s, I switched to the blacks a few years ago & recently I started noticing they’re the wrong cigarettes, they’re regular menthols. I thought I may of been crazy so I google & it’s happening all over the world, I’m from Greenville NC. Please fix the problem.

Marlboro - Cigarette

Hi, iv been smoking the Marlboro black menthol bolds iv seen a change in the product, where the packaging and cigarettes were changed from being bold cigarettes to regular menthol. Has the product been changed ? Because everywhere i go i buy the Marlboro black menthol bold but the inside of the box is different its like opening a pack of regular marlboro menthol that has the Marlboro black menthol box whats going on with the menthol bolds ?
2.2
Show

Marlboro - Different cigarettes in my pack than what there's supposed to be!!

Marlboro - Different cigarettes in my pack than what there's supposed to be!!
I purchased my brand of smokes marlboro menthol clack and the company is packing marlboro lights in the black boxes as well as the marlboro bold in the boxes this is very disrespectful to mislead us smokers when we go to buy our brand of cigarettes
3.4

Marlboro Black Menthol

Marlboro Black Menthol
I bought a pack of Marlboro Black Menthol 100's a few weeks ago and I noticed that the cigarettes are not black menthol 100's. They taste like regular Marlboro,I opened the pack and noticed that the paper that the cigarettes come in is silver foil and not black paper like it used to be. The last few packs I bought don't even say Black on the pack anymore. So what is the reason for the change?

Marlboro - Horrible taste

They most definitely switched the cigarettes, and everyone knows it

Marlboro - Wrong cigarettes in the pack

The last 20 times ive bought a pack of marborol black menthols regular marborok menthols have been in my pack. Any info on why this is happening would be great. As i do not like regular marborol menthols

Marlboro - Doesnt taste right

No answer from customer service
2.2

Marlboro - Wrong cigarettes in my pack

I have had several occasions lately (5) where I've bought Marlboro Menthol Black 100s and they were actually Marlboro Menthol 100s in my pack. I have been a very loyal customer for 20 years. If this keeps happening i will have no choice but to switch to Newport. Please be more careful with your packaging assembly line.
4.4

No longer Marlboro Menthol Blacks

Past week i been buying Marlboro Menthol Blacks as i always do. Ciggarete of choice, but upon opening packs they are Marlboro Menthols. Taste is different, and was told logo was changed to the same logo as Marlboro Menthols. How does a logo change the taste of a ciggarete, and why would logo change. Makes no logical sense just admit you put wrong ciggaretes in the pack. I just bought another pack, different store.. logo was original logo and they tasted like they should so who is lying to me , You or my sense of taste?