Product: Marlboro Black Full Flavor Cigarettes Clear all filters (0 of 8 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Marlboro - I want to see if u can send me some couple ok

I want some cigarettes couples ok
5.0

Marlboro - I'm pissed. I bought a pack of cigarettes and there is a few

Marlboro - I'm pissed. I bought a pack of cigarettes and there is a few
This is what happened it sucks when u get cigarettes like this. These are the only ones I smoke I expect good quality.
3.8
Rigby, Idaho
Show

Marlboro - I want a refund or free coupons or something to cover this b

I tried to contact philip morris inc. because i bought a pack of marlboro black non menthol never seen this but there was only 18 in the pack and i spend money to get these ciggerettes that arent even healthy i expect 20...
3.4

Marlboro - Very disappointed

Tired of EVERY pack I buy, the cigarettes are very loosely packed. By the time I pack them myself, I lose one-quarter to one-half a cigarette on EVERY cigarette. I feel that me amongst everyone else are being robbed because of the high price to begin with and the cigarettes are so loose that it is like only getting half a pack while being over charged for a whole pack
Reply to reviews
Marlboro,I have been a customer ,for over 20 years,there Marlboro black,cigarettes,lately have been blown out when you light them,they sent me a free zippo lighter,it doesn't work,they was supposed to send me a projector and a water bottle,never received,I spoke to one...
2.0

Marlboro Black Full Flavor Cigarettes Review

I am having problems with my cigarettes. They are running up one side and a couple have sparked when lighting them.

Marlboro Black Full Flavor Cigarettes Review

I am so disappointed in MARLBORO. I BOUGHT A CARTON OF MARLBORO BLACK 100S TO SAVE A FEW DOLLARS AT THE RICHMONF RD. BP IN LEXINGTON KY. WHEN I OPENED THE FIRST PACK THEY WERE HORRIBLY STALE AND ABNORMALLY STRONG. I TRIED TO TAKE TAKE THE CARTON BACK TO EXCHANGE FOR A DIFFRENT FLAVOR BUT WAS TOLD I COULD NOT RETURN. IVE SMOKED MARLBORO FOR OVER 20 YRS BUT AM REALLY CONSIDERING SWITCHING TO L&MS

Marlboro Black Full Flavor Cigarettes Review

I have been loyal to your brand for over 30 years. I bought a couple of packs of black red 100's from a mom and pop grocery store here and the paper where it meets the filter is messed up. 10 of the 20 are garbage. I can send photos if need be. Y'all owe me something.