Product: Marlboro Black Full Flavor Cigarettes Clear all filters (4 of 4 reviews match)
filters
seller:
state:
city:
product:
Marlboro,I have been a customer ,for over 20 years,there Marlboro black,cigarettes,lately have been blown out when you light them,they sent me a free zippo lighter,it doesn't work,they was supposed to send me a projector and a water bottle,never received,I spoke to one...
2.0
Product
Marlboro Black Full Flavor Cigarettes
Reply to reviews

Marlboro Black Full Flavor Cigarettes Review

I am having problems with my cigarettes. They are running up one side and a couple have sparked when lighting them.

Marlboro Black Full Flavor Cigarettes Review

I am so disappointed in MARLBORO. I BOUGHT A CARTON OF MARLBORO BLACK 100S TO SAVE A FEW DOLLARS AT THE RICHMONF RD. BP IN LEXINGTON KY. WHEN I OPENED THE FIRST PACK THEY WERE HORRIBLY STALE AND ABNORMALLY STRONG. I TRIED TO TAKE TAKE THE CARTON BACK TO EXCHANGE FOR A DIFFRENT FLAVOR BUT WAS TOLD I COULD NOT RETURN. IVE SMOKED MARLBORO FOR OVER 20 YRS BUT AM REALLY CONSIDERING SWITCHING TO L&MS

Marlboro Black Full Flavor Cigarettes Review

I have been loyal to your brand for over 30 years. I bought a couple of packs of black red 100's from a mom and pop grocery store here and the paper where it meets the filter is messed up. 10 of the 20 are garbage. I can send photos if need be. Y'all owe me something.