I've smoked Marlboro cigarettes for about 32 years and I've never been so scared in my entire life at what I just opened up.I am shocked and very worried and concerned about why there was this mystery incontinent or something pad and to open up a pack of cigarettes and see this has blown my mind.

I don't know what to do I've already got health conditions in my bones and I have children and my sister who has had cancer and my fiance who has heart condition.

I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars find your brand of cigarettes I've always smoke Marlboro Red 100s and after this I think I'm definitely do for a carton of cigarettes for free after being scared to death opening this and we're thinking about taking it to the police department and having forensic check this out to see if there is any poison on the thing inside the cigarettes.Please contact me immediately my name is Kristine Wiles my phone number is 206 739 3116 I'm really scared and really mad.

Review about: Marlboro Cigarettes.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Marlboro?

Comments

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1229108

there is poison in all brands of cigarettes you gave your sister cancer and gave your fiance a heart condition from your smoking you should stop smoking

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1226053

You have health conditions and everyone around you has cancer.....hmmm, maybe it' time to quit.For your sake and those you love, just do it.

Then you won't need to worry what some *** puts in a pack of cancer-sticks.

Give it some serious thought.That is, if you are truly serious.

Owasso, Oklahoma, United States #1225864

LOL!Are you fu****g serious?!

Your plan is to post this on the internet in the hope of getting a free carton of cigarettes!? This is the single most white trash thing I've ever seen in my life. My favorite bit is where she talks about being so worried about the "poison" on her own incontinence pad, never mind all the poison in the cigarettes themselves.

Nope, no problem there.