Marlboro 100 Cigarettes Review

I've smoked Marlboro cigarettes for about 32 years and I've never been so scared in my entire life at what I just opened up.I am shocked and very worried and concerned about why there was this mystery incontinent or something pad and to open up a pack of cigarettes and see this has blown my mind.

I don't know what to do I've already got health conditions in my bones and I have children and my sister who has had cancer and my fiance who has heart condition.

I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars find your brand of cigarettes I've always smoke Marlboro Red 100s and after this I think I'm definitely do for a carton of cigarettes for free after being scared to death opening this and we're thinking about taking it to the police department and having forensic check this out to see if there is any poison on the thing inside the cigarettes.Please contact me immediately my name is Kristine Wiles my phone number is 206 739 3116 I'm really scared and really mad.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Product or service
Marlboro 100 Cigarettes
Review category
review #935009

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Marlboro? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 19 #1229108 Sanford, Maine

there is poison in all brands of cigarettes you gave your sister cancer and gave your fiance a heart condition from your smoking you should stop smoking

0 0 Reply

Oct 12 #1226053 Las Cruces, New Mexico

You have health conditions and everyone around you has cancer.....hmmm, maybe it' time to quit. For your sake and those you love, just do it. Then you won't need to worry what some *** puts in a pack of cancer-sticks. Give it some serious thought. That is, if you are truly serious.

1 0 Reply

Oct 12 #1225864 Owasso, Oklahoma

LOL! Are you fu****g serious?! Your plan is to post this on the internet in the hope of getting a free carton of cigarettes!? This is the single most white trash thing I've ever seen in my life. My favorite bit is where she talks about being so worried about the "poison" on her own incontinence pad, never mind all the poison in the cigarettes themselves. Nope, no problem there.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Marlboro. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Marlboro.
Filing a new complaint about