Can I just say, I'm reading down this thread because I wanted to redeem my points for jbl buds, but wanted to hear some thought on internet people's experiences.... I'm reading down the thread and there is just people being so RUDE!!

We are talking about points for smoking cigarettes not the next Presidential election. There is no need to be so mean to people.

I also want to say it is extremely hard to get points. They expire to fast and the limit of 30 codes per month is crazy. I also watch all the videos.

As far as asking friends to sign up.....well the Average person only knows so many people. Unless your going door to door (that's a joke) or posting on Facebook or whatever, it really doesn't Help long term.

I don't understand the comment about using other people's points or codes (not sure what one) but I'd love to hear more about that.

Between myself and my BF I have 60 codes per month sometimes more but I can still only use 30 of them. Is there a way to transfer points..... I'd love to hear more.

Anyways, I guess I'd just like to say we are all here to share our experience and maybe help someone out a little, so we shouldn't be rude to people.

If you don't like what someone is saying or you think it's stupid or whatever you might think, then just skip it!

Or don't say anything at all! We are all adults so let's act like it....

Location: Laconia, New Hampshire