62 views
Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Nov 26, 2020

Cigarettes will go out while still in my mouth and trying to smoke them but I dropped a cigarette on the bed and it burned *** in the sheet. Fire safe my ass!!!!

User's recommendation: Buy a better brand.

Product or Service Mentioned: Marlboro Black Full Flavor Cigarettes.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Marlboro Cons: Too expensive.

Location: Benbrook, Texas

Comments

#1995290

Wait a min, your mad that the cigs go out in your mouth but not on your sheets. In what world is this Marlboro's fault.

I mean I'm all about making them liable for their *** but for real maybe you shouldn't smoke while your lying in bed.

I mean in no court or right mind would this be their fault. You sir are a idiot.

#1996177
@Steven

Did I say I was lying in bed???? NO!!!! And for you to assume that makes you an idiot sir!!!!From now on keep your remarks to yourself!!!

#1944073

For real though I say this ALL the time!! (Well mostly to myself because I’m embarrassed I smoke!! But this makes it pretty obvious to those around us!!

Marlboro Reviews