How can you possibly send a bottle opener to my son as a Birthday gift. Shame on them for the disclosure that simply says "smoking my harm the fetus of a pregnant women.

like since you are a male its fine to smoke. you can among the thousands killed from smoking everyday. Horrible simply Horrible Now the new disgusting push is vaping. always thinking of how you can take the killing of our children to the next level.

Marlboro along with all cigarette company's must advertise simply saying "YOU SMOKE YOU DIE" some "YOU WANT CANCER ?

SMOKE CIGARETTES AND OR VIP" What will it take for our beloved country to rise against these killers? Mina Outraged Mom who doesn't want a sick child

Reason of review: your lack of ownership.

Comments

I didn’t even get a gift from them for my birthday and my wife did last year. Totally bummed

To receive a gift you have to be registered on their website. Instead of being mad at Marlboro maybe talk to your son about why did he sign up? I don't smoke but I've signed up just because of their freebies and giveaways.

If your son received a gift then he had to register. You can't be pissed at Marlboro for something your son signed up for

I love the bottle opener. Fits right in my wallet! Thanks Marlboro