Verified Reviewer

3.0

Yes I have smoked marlboro reds since I have been 18 years old. That is my brand of cigarettes and I will probably smoke them the rest of my life.

About every two weeks my wife stops and buys me a carton of camel wides that way I have them and don't have to stop and buy a pack here or there because I work 24/7 and it's just alot easier. Well last week I opened the carton grabbed a pack went to work. When I open the pack I realized there was roughly about 7 cigarettes missing out of the pack. I really just over looked it and didn't think much about it.

I eventually smoked that pack and the next day grabbed another pack when I open the 2nd pack I realized there was 7 cigarettes missing from that pack as well. Needless to say every pack had 7 cigarettes missing out of every pack. I have never had this happen before not sure why they where short the 7 cigarettes but the carton and the packs where never opened until I opened them myself. I was just going to let it go because I don't like to complain and I know mistakes can happen.

But I have been a loyal customer to you all for 14 years even when your prices went up I still continued to buy my marlboro reds instead of a cheaper brand. I pay a good bit of money every couple weeks/months/years it adds up. I work to hard for my money to get shorted sorry but I just couldn't let this go. I hate to be a bother and like I said I don't like to complain but I wanted to reach out to you and see if there was something we could do to resolve this.

So with that being said from a loyal customer could you please get back in touch with me it would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, Luke. B

User's recommendation: Great cigarette.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments