Marlboro Phone Numbers and Emails

Headquarters:

• (917) 663-2000
  • (800) 343-0975
  • (800) 898-2888
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Marlboro Contact Information

19% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Marlboro Customer Service?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “A store not honoring coupons and specials”
  • “Coupons disappear”
  • “Complain of coupons”

Account Question:

• “Can not sign in to marboro.com app.”
  • “It want let me log in”
  • “I don't know my password and I have 800 points already and I can't get in to scan my cigarette codes”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need help filling out information”
  • “I need help redeeming my miles”
  • “A question”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I Bought a carton of Marlboro 100's and they had alot of pin holes in them and some where broken.”
  • “App is not working”
  • “Fake marlboros”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• Wrong item sent
  • “Did not get my refund yet”
  • “For agent not coming me”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Not allowing me to download website”
  • “Website”
  • “Won't let me back on the Marlboro site. I have 1000s of points and now it won't let me on”

Refund Question:

• “To get refunded for my purchase”
  • “Refund”
  • “Missing refund”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “I want to speak to customer service my Marvel rewards count is screwed up”
  • “Customer service was not helping me”

Cards Question:

• “Not being able to log i I put my credit card # in and I want it off there and don't want anything to do with putting any points or getting anything from Marlboro period”
  • “Survey won't let me in cause all I have is a government debt card no money in that account.”
  • “Still havent received my visa card for bad smokes this is ridiculous”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “It has ben a mo. And no one has returned , MY CALL”
  • “Change address”
  • “I got a still Cartness cigarettes and they would not return them for me they told me that I had to get a hold of you all”

Employment Question:

• “Job”
  • “I was asked to put a wrap on my car and get paid to advertise for Marlboro. I just received a letter from my bank the check sent was counterfeit. Please contact me.”

Other Question:

• “I bought 2 cartoon of smoke they are stail”
  • “Product info”
  • “Invest store”

About

Top Marlboro Services

Rewards Program, Customer Care, Deal

Top Marlboro Products

Cigarettes, Coupon, Website

Marlboro Pros and Cons

Pros: Coupons, Marlboro cigarettes, Pack codes promotions coupons, Rewards program, I love marlboro cigarettes

Cons: Poor customer service, Cigarettes in wrong packages, Your online registering process, Years of giving up on rewards thru internet crap, Way they handle the customers

Related Companies

Altria Group, Green Smoke, Copenhagen Tobacco, Philip Morris USA, Nat Sherman

Summary

Marlboro is a brand of cigarettes made by Philip Morris. Marlboro produces a wide range of cigarette and snus products for the US and other Markets. Marlboro cigarette line includes more than 50 different items. PM USA is an operating company of Altria Group, Inc., a Virginia corporation. The company was founded in 1847. PM USA is the nation’s leading cigarette manufacturer and for more than 20 consecutive years has had the highest revenues, income, volume and market share in the US cigarette business. The customer service of the company is available atPO Box 18583Pittsburgh, PA 15236, or via the phone: 800-343-0975 and 804-274-2000 Monday-Sunday, 9 a.m.-10 p.m. (ET).

Marlboro reviews and complaints

2.8
Newport Cigarettes
85 reviews
2.3
Do you have something to say about Marlboro? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup