1.9

For 3 months now I have tried to log in to my account. Each time I get a message saying my account can not be authenticated.

Tonight I tried again for the first time in weeks. After the first attempt I get a message saying Marlboro has locked my account for 5 failed attempts to login. I didn't try 5 times. My username and password has been the same ever since I created my account more than 10 years ago.

In 10 years I have never had any issues with accessing my account. I have read complaints all over the internet about people having this same issue. The complaints are coming from people who have accumulated a substantial amount of points and can not get on the accounts to add points or cash in on what they already have. This is my problem as well.

It sounds fishy that this problem has not been fixed. It's nearing the end of the year and end to their promotion.

Is this their way of getting around having to fulfill their end of the agreement? It certainly sounds like it.

User's recommendation: Do not sign up for Marlboro promotions in the future because they dont fulfill their agreement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Marlboro Pros: Cigarettes coupon and promotions are good.

Marlboro Cons: Charge too much and have ongoing website issues.

Comments

#1944074

If you call them they will Quickly and try to make you a satisfied customer. This happened to me when I switched browsers on my phone.

Not a Marb rep...just found this site googling reviews on the item I’m ordering and saw this post! Guest

Marlboro Reviews