Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Marlboro Cigarettes Review

What a waste of $99.97 on a carton of my marbrlo ciggerattes they tasted like they where a turkish flavor which is one of the grimiest flavor of a ciggerate . Very dissspointed once again by there product. I cant even give these ciggerrates away for free .

Marlboro Smooth Menthol Cigarettes Review

Dilled out questionare in facebook to receive 5 FREE CARTONS OF MARLBORO CIGARETTES, which thrned out to be a bunch of bull....what the heck?? I would like the free cartons advertised. You can contact me at: judiestatzel@gmail.com
2.0

Marlboro Gold Lights Cigarettes Review

they all broke apart they were not sealed correctly
2.8

Marlboro 100S Menthol Cigarettes Review

Marlboro - Simple Review #1478902665
Marlboro - Simple Review #1478902665
Wood chips in my cigarettes??? I buy your brand for quality. This is definitely wood chips

Marlboro Black 100 S Full Flavor Cigarettes Review

2nd. Carton of Marlboro black 100's hafe of each cigarette is been burned up with wood and you can't even get what you pay for. Mentioned it to the Speedway in bradley illinois where i buy my cigarettes, they referred me to marlboro company?
Show
This is ridiculous! I have been a loyal customer for almost 20 years now. I cannot get coupons because i cannot remember my street address. I can remember the street & the city but not the numbers. I think this is ***! I will no longer be smoking Marlboro's if I...

Let me understand this, you're pissed off because you can't remember your address and yet you demand that Marlboro somehow guess your address? What a dumb review!!!

The same thing just happened to me. I will go back to smoking my old brand and tell everyone who smokes Marlboro to change brands. NOT a happy customer. I buy my cigarettes b...

2.8

Marlboro Gold Lights Cigarettes Review

plastic in my cigarettes I opened too cigarettes to finf blue plastic inside

Marlboro Cigarettes Review

Bought carton of marlboro black 100s and they were all stale and yellow tinted.
2.0

Short Review on October 26, 2016

I can't remember my username or password

Marlboro Red Full Flavor Cigarettes Review

I filled out your 5free carton 3times,50friends later itthrows me back to start over after i brag to evryone i got 5cartons,n said thanx to marlboro,evrbody gettin pissed at me 4wasting there time screaming fake!!!i donot appreciate this at all.it says 15friends evn aftr 50 help it said i won i won i won